The inability of a male to obtain or maintain an erection is called impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction is a serious health problem for men, and it can occur in any age group due to various reasons. There is an increase in the incidence of this dysfunction owing to the psychological stress and disease burden as erectile dysfunction can be due to other problems or it can also be a symptom of underlying heart problems.
The risk factors for erectile dysfunction as malnutrition, physical impairment, systemic diseases, circulatory deficit, and psychological problems.
Fortunately, there is medical treatment available for erectile dysfunction. Avanafil is the medicine that successfully resolves the erection deficit. To buy Avanafil online you can visit this website for the best deals.
These medicines work well, however, it is better to take steps for preventing erectile dysfunction as prevention is better than cure.
Read Also: Body shaping products that can change your life
The first step to prevent erectile dysfunction is to monitor your general health and modify your diet to a more healthy one, as you become what you eat, so eat healthily and be healthy.
Following are some of the healthy eating habits that can help you prevent erectile dysfunction,
- Add vegetables to your diet: Vegetables come with natural Vitamins and minerals that promote digestion and prevent obesity. Eating green vegetables thrice a week is enough for obtaining enough nutrients. Vegetables are more nutritious if eaten raw so it’s better to have a vegetable salad with every meal, that provides a good amount of fiber and makes digestion easy. Moreover eating vegetables keeps you safe from unwanted fats buildup and regulates metabolism.
- Add fruits to your diet: Fresh fruits like oranges, bananas, watermelon, apple, mango, berries, and many more fruits contain a good amount of antioxidants that help improve circulation. Besides that, these fruits contain the essential multivitamins in the natural form that you cant get from anywhere else. Hence adding fresh fruits into your diet increase your tissue repair mechanism, promotes immune function, and also makes your skin look fresh.
- Add milk to your diet: It is better to take skimmed milk or low-fat milk as it provides enough calcium to make your bones and teeth strong. Milk can be combined with fruits and nuts to make delicious shakes as well.
- Take enough water: Your body needs almost 2.5 to 3 Liters of water in a day, that sounds too much but is a fact. It’s difficult to consume this much water but you can add your favorite flavors like lime or honey to water for a better taste. It is also good to avoid carbonated drinks and replace them with simple lime water or green tea.
- Avoid salt and sugar: Taking an excessive amount of salt and sugar is the cause of many diseases. Like taking too much sugar can make you diabetic and excess sodium causes water retention and edema in your legs and feet. These ingredients in any meal can lead to the extra weight put on and disturbs the metabolism if not stopped eating.
- Add proteins to your diet: Proteins are the main constituent of your muscles, your body needs proteins to make your muscle stronger, and make you look leaner. Avoid taking meat that has fats and instead eat meat that is low in fats. Add fish to your diet as it contains good cholesterol.
- Add dry fruits and nuts to your diet: Dry fruits and nuts are thought to be rich in fats and people avoid these, which is not a good idea as nuts and dry fruits contain good cholesterol that is HDL and gives your body instant energy.
These were some of the diet tips that can improve your overall body function and prevent many physical and systemic restraints.