Punjab Govt jobs are notified through the official notification for several posts lying vacant at diverse departments and offices of the Government of Punjab. The Punjab job portal keeps updating the official notifications of posts lying vacant from time to time. One has to visit the portal in case they have relevant post notification. There are some steps to be followed to apply for the Govt Jobs in Punjab official Portal. Let us enumerate the same to avoid rejection of the application by the authorities.
Latest Government Jobs in Punjab 2021
The Punjab Government announces different jobs for various govt sectors from time to time. Opportunity knocks only once in a lifetime, make the most of your efforts and studies by applying for the govt jobs before their deadlines. Do not forget the guidelines to be followed while filling in the form correctly.
We have shared the list of each and every new Punjab Govt. job on the basis of eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification, and experience. Lets start it one by one.
Qualification Wise Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab 2021
It is not necessary to be highly qualified in order to secure a government job in Punjab. The government open post for graduates as well as 10th pass candidates. Here is the list of new Punjab govt jobs categorized according to the qualification of the candidate:
|S. No.||Qualification||Expected Vacancies(Yearly)|
|3||Graduate||1 Lack Plus|
Govt. Jobs in Punjab for Freshers and Experienced Candidates
Are you fresher looking for a government job? The follow the list given in the table in order to have a look on the Punjab Govt. jobs for freshers. Apart from this, many government controlled institutes directly post many vacancies for the experienced candidates. You can check the following table for Govt Jobs in Punjab for Freshers and Experienced Candidates:
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Advt No||Last Date|
|13/02/2021||GNDU||Research Associate, Project Fellow – 6 Posts||PG Degree (Relevant Disciplines), Ph.D||–||22-02-2021|
|12/02/2021||NABI||Research Associate-I, JRF, Project Scientist, Project Asst, SRF – 8 Posts||Degree, Diploma (Engg/ Technology), Degree, PG, Ph.D||–||26-02-2021 – Walk in|
|11/02/2021||District & Sessions Judge, Tarn Taran||Peon – 6 Posts||Middle Class, Knowledge of Punjab Language||–||20-02-2021|
|10/02/2021||District & Sessions Judge, Gurdaspur||Process Server, Peon, Sweeper – 15 Posts||Middle Class, Matriculation||–||25-02-2021|
|09/02/2021||NIT, Jalandhar||Project Associate I, Administrative Asst & Field Asst – 11 Posts||Diploma, Degree (Engg/ Technology), Any Degree, B.Sc, PG||–||22-02-2021|
|05/02/2021||District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana||Peon & Process Server – 42 Posts||Midle Standard, 10th Class||–||17-02-2021|
|02/02/2021||MGNREGA, Ludhiana||Technical Asst, Accountant, Computer Asst & Gram Rozgar Sahayak – 27 Posts||10+2, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Disciplines), M.Com, MCA, CA||–||15-02 Extend to 25-02-2021|
|02/02/2021||Indian Institute of Maize Research||Young Professional-I, Research Associate – 9 Posts||Diploma/ Degree/ PG/ Ph. D (Relevant Discipline)||–||15-02-2021 – Walk in|
|16/01/2021||PSSSB||Jr Draftsman (Civil/ Mechanical & Architecture) – 547 Posts||Matriculation, Draftsman Certificate, Diploma||02/2021||25-02-2021|
|14/01/2021||PSSSB||Patwari & Zilladar – 1152 Posts||Any Degree||01/2021||18-02-2021|
District Wise Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab 2021 Updates
There are some job postings that are only available for their respective districts only. This is done in order to ensure that everyone gets that the opportunity to secure a Govt Job. The average number of Government Jobs in Punjab, according to districts, are given below:
|Name of the Location||No. of Vacancies|
|Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar||5,748|
Department Wise Punjab Government Jobs 2021
There are several department in Government sector. Some provide additional benefits depending on the designation or the profile of a person. This is the reason that candidates also choose to go for only specific Govt. Jobs in Punjab. Here is the list of department wise Punjab govt. jobs in 2021:
|Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Govt Jobs for 10th Pass||10,000+|
|Govt Jobs 12th Pass||59,000+|
Prerequisites to Apply for Sarkari Naukri in Punjab
Before you go ahead and start applying for Govt Jobs in Punjab, you should get the scanned copy of the following documents. Here is the list of mandatory documents that are required to apply for any Punjab Govt Jobs:
- Proof for age certificate(Date of Birth)
- Photograph(Passport Size)
- Academic Years Marks List.
- Adhaar Card/ Pan Card.
- Cast Certificate (For Reserved Categories)
How to apply for Govt Jobs in Punjab Jobs Portal?
The candidates needs to be very carefully and cautiously. Fill the job application form asap to make sure that you get your selected center. On the other hand, it will be helpful to have some extra time in hand if your application is rejected. Keep an eye on the official website for new job notifications and apply your chosen exam before the last date of the application. Here is the list of steps to be followed to apply for Govt Jobs in Punjab Jobs Portal:
- Visit the official website of Punjab government jobs and find latest updates related to your job.
- Note down the opening and closing date for your desired job from the list of Punjab Govt Jobs 2021. Make sure to apply for the selected post in early days of opening to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Nest step is to download the notification and check the eligibility criteria very carefully.
- Check the list of prerequisite documents and information required to be filled in the application form.
- Click on the apply link given in the government job notification which will redirect you to the application form.
- Fill the online application form with relevant information at the required blanks correctly.
- Attach the essential documents required along with the form at the required link in the application form.
- Check the application and the entries carefully after filling it because you cannot make any changes after submitting the form to the portal. Be careful and cautious while filling and submitting the form.
- Pay the fees after you have successfully filled in the application form for the required post at the Punjab Government job portal. It can be paid online as well as offline chose the one gateway and pay the fees immediately after the application is duly filled in or it will not be accepted.
- Finally, save a copy of your form and take a printout of the form for future references.
These are the must-follow steps while applying for the Punjab Govt Jobs or any of the government job exams. There are several Govt Jobs in Punjab that are in the pipeline and some are being notified. In case you are located in Punjab and looking for a government job in Punjab then keep a close eye on the latest Punjab Government Notifications from time to time. Hope these tips are enough to assist you to apply for Govt Jobs in Punjab Jobs Portal correctly and effectively.
How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Punjab 2021
There are many ways to prepare yourself for government jobs in Punjab. You can study hard all by yourself or you can take the help of a reputed Coaching institute near you. Here is a step by step guide to help you plan your strategy for preparing for government jobs in Punjab:
- First step is to choose a job profile for which you want to clear the exam. This is step is very important because every government job exam have different pattern, syllabus and criteria.
- Next step is to find the official notification related to that Punjab govt Job exam and check its syllabus.
- After finding the official syllabus, choose a reputed writer book to start studying.
- Make your daily schedule according to the number of days left for your exam.
- Make sure to follow the schedule. Try to add the revision time in your schedule.
- If there is still time left in your schedule, find the old exam for the related paper and solve it.
Q1) What is the latest govt job opening in Punjab?
Ans) The Punjab government has recently announced the Punjab Patwari notification this month. You can apply for 1152 vacancies of Patwari using its official website.
Q2) Who are eligible to apply for Punjab Government Jobs in 2021?
Ans) The minimum qualification required to be eligible for Govt jobs in Punjab is 8th class. The government open post for 8th, 10th, 12th and graduate candidates from time to time. The eligible candidates can apply for their respective notifications.
Q3) Are there any Punjab Government Jobs without an exam?
Ans) The applicants for driver, security guard and GDS are directly hired after the interview round. There is no written exam for these posts.
Q4) What are different authorities that releases government job in Punjab State?
Ans) The government jobs by both the state and the center bodies are open for Punjab state candidates. The center board authorities includes SSC, Railway, PSC, UPSC, and Banking. On the other hand, the Punjab authorities conduct special exams like Patwari, TET, and others.
Q5) How to find official notifications for Punjab Government Jobs?
Ans) You can follow the official website to keep track of official notification released by the Punjab government for latest jobs in Punjab. You can also subscribe our blog to stay up to dated with official notifications.
Q6) How many vacancies are expected for Government Jobs in Punjab this year?
Ans) The expected number of Punjab Govt Jobs in 2021 is around 5 lack plus. These jobs will include Civil, Fishermen & diary, Excise, Teaching, Patwari, Banks, Drivers, Security and many other departments.