Are you planning for the Kullu Manali tour this year? If yes, read the latest guide of all the information you require for the Himachal tour. Before planning, you must know about the restrictions imposed in the state amid Covid. You also need to make a list of some amazing places to visit in Manali and things to do. All these things are compiled in this article for your reference and discover the amazing information.
Also, make sure to make the best packages selection for your tours, such as the Kullu Manali tour packages and Shimla Manali tour packages.
Covid Restrictions in Himachal
Travel Guidelines For the Tourists or Travellers in Himachal Pradesh:
- Both Doses of Covid vaccination Reports will be mandatory to enter Himachal.
- Travelers should maintain the appropriate Covid behavior.
- Arogya Setu app should be installed on the phones of the tourist.
- Try to keep social distancing everywhere you go and avoid the crowd.
- Use a mask to protect yourself from the deadly virus.
If you want to travel to Himachal Pradesh, then you must register yourself in the COVID E-Registration Software of the HP government.
New Covid Restrictions imposed by Himachal Government:
- Government offices will work on weekdays with 50 % staff and will remain closed during the weekends.
- Total ban on the community kitchens, langars, dhaams in state and many religious places.
- The government has restricted the gathering of more than 100 people for indoor and 300 people for outdoor events such as academic, sports, cultural, and political events.
Places to See in Himachal
1. Hadimba Temple, Manali
Hadimba Temple or the Dhungari Temple is an ancient shrine belonging to the 15th century to worship Hidimba Devi. She was the wife of the Bheema, one of the panch Pandavas. The entire temple is made of wood and accompanied by a shrine of Ghatotkacha nearby. It is located in Old Manali and remains open from 8 in the morning to 6 in the evening every day.
2. Solang Valley, Manali
Solang Valley is in the Burwa district of Manali, which is approximately 14 km away from Manali. The valley is at an altitude of 8400 feet. The place is perfect for those who want to discover winter sports in Kullu and Manali. Zorbing, hiking, skiing are among the famous activities enjoyed over here.
3. Jogini Waterfalls, Manali
Jogini waterfall is a fantastic place in Manali to get closer to nature. It is in the Vashist village, which is popular for its picturesque views. The other two main elements that make this place pristine are the River Beas and the snow-capped peaks of the Rohtang Pass. The place is open all the time so you can pay visit anytime.
4. Manu Temple, Manali
Manu Temple is another place in Manali with great religious importance. The name Manali was given after the name of the sage Manu. You can get involved in the worshiping or the god that will provide you with a unique religious vibe in this Pagoda-style temple.
Things to Do
There are numerous things that one can explore in Manali. From winter sports to delicious eateries and worshiping in popular temples. You can find every activity to enhance your Kullu Manali tour experience. Let us name a few of the things here that you will probably enjoy doing:
- Seeking blessings From temples: Kullu Manali is popular for the numerous temples that are discovered here. Even Manali is known as the Valley of God. So, there are ample temples you should visit and take blessings from. Some of the popular names are Hadimba Temple and the Manu temple.
- Enjoy winter Sports: Manali has beautiful destinations to visit during the snowfall in Manali. These destinations are not only prominent to witness the snowfall but also for enjoying some winter sports. The major sports include Skiing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Ice-skating, Paragliding, etc. Some prominent places to enjoy these activities are Solang valley and Rohtang pass.
- Enjoy the delicious Eateries in The Mall Road: It is widely known for its decorated shops, hotels, lightened streets, and food stalls. Here you can taste the food of every corner of India. You will get the real spice of India in the food stalls.
- Shop From a variety of Markets: If you visit the twins Kullu and Manali, never forget to repurchase some unique gifts for your family and friends. There are several shopping options that you will find over here. You can shop from Mall Road, Old Manali Market, Tibetan Market, Manu Market, etc.
Where to Stay
Kunzum: Kunzum is a famous hotel that you will find just on Mall Road. And since it is on Mall Road, you will get all the facilities next to you. This hotel will be a great choice if you are on a trip with your family and kids. The prices of the rooms in this hotel range from INR1700 to INR 3000.
Hadimba Cottages: This cottage is isolated in the Old Manali and away from the city chaos. So, the Hidimba cottage is a perfect place for honeymoon couples visiting Manali. You can also get a good picturesque to watch from your room.
Johnson’s: It is one of the luxurious hotels in Manali to stay with great comfort and luxury. It is located near the Circuit House and offers great cuisines. It has multi-cuisine restaurants to dine in. The price of the rooms of this hotel ranges between INR 2200 to INR 4000.
Looking for help to plan your holiday plan? Check out the list of the December global holidays.
Picadilly Resort: The hotel has all sorts of facilities and is among the luxury hotels in Manali. It is located just at the beginning of Mall Road. Even in the off-season, the cost of the one-room is INR 1500, which might not be budget one.
Rohtang Manaslu and The Beas: This hotel is for those planning to spend 2 3 days in Rohtang Pass. It is away from the hustle of City areas and is closer to the Rohtang pass. The cost of staying at this affordable hotel lies between INR 650 to INR 2000.
Therefore, there was a complete tourism guide for the people planning for the Kullu Manali tour. Along with these, people need to follow the travel guidelines issued by their respective countries strictly. With all safety and precautions, you can enjoy the beauty of Kullu Manali in your vacation time. So, get the suitable package for Manali board your flight to Himachal, and have a glance at paradise on earth.