Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in South Asia, Southeast Asia and some other countries in Asia and the Americas. Many people in India are fond of eating sweet. But nowadays, due to the rising health problem, most people refrain from eating sweets. For those who have diabetes problems, sweet food is absolutely closed for them. But such people can eat jaggery as sweet food.
1. Drinking hot water by eating molasses in the morning removes iron deficiency in the body. Iron is rich in abundance. Which increases blood in the body rapidly. And starts the process of becoming new blood.
2. Drinking stomach jaggery every morning and drinking hot water keeps the stomachache right. Digestive system is strong. And get rid of stomach disorders such as gas, acidity, stomachache, constipation, dysentery etc. And in the morning the stomach is well cleaned.
3. Drinking plenty of stomach jaggery in the morning and drinking hot water gives the body plenty of calcium and phosphorus. Which strengthens the bones. Sugar is extremely harmful to the bones. By making the sugar at high temperatures, phosphorus in it ends. And sugar intake produces fierce acid in the stomach. Which is very harmful to the body.
4. Problems of stomach – Yes, jaggery is an extremely easy and beneficial solution to deal with stomach problems. It is extremely beneficial in gas in the stomach and other problems related to digestive tract. After eating, Junk cooperates with digestion.
5. On cold – In the winter or in the winter, the use of jag will be similar to the nectar for you. Due to its hot warming, it will help to relieve you from cold, cold and especially phlegm. For this, jaggery can be used in milk or tea, and you can also make it a decoction.